ground

Thursday 22 July 2010

NeW pRoJeCt!






I have decided I would like to base my latest project around the classic tale 'Alice in Wonderland' after watching the latest movie I felt really inspired by it and would love to focus on 'The Mad Hatters Tea Party' aspect of the story.
As a starting point I decided to rummage around in the garage and see what goodies I had, and came across a large box of old decorative teacups, and teapots which i had bought a few years ago when doing a similar themed project. I plan to use them as a starting point for the project and create some quirky little drawings of each item. . .will upload pictures once I get the motivation to start drawing again ( may have actually forgotten to draw since it was that long ago now that we were putting our pencils to use at uni)

No comments: