ground

Thursday 3 March 2011

Busy,Busy Bee!

My blog seems to of come to a complete stand still, but the past few weeks have just been mental. I have been really busy setting up my website, making lots of beautiful crafty items ready to sell, preparing for craft fairs, creating a logo, are to name a few! But I have made a promise to myself that I WILL try harder to blog more!!


Above is a cushion I have recently been working on, the case itself is made from hand dyed silk. I have then embroidered a quirky floral design using a variety of embroidery techniques and hand beaded some areas to add interest and texture. The flower heads themselves are made from pieces of hand printed fabric which I have screen printed with my designs.  I have really enjoyed making this piece and feel very inspired to create some similar pieces.

No comments: